- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 -28 ounces can diced tomato
- 2 -15 ounces cans red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 -1 pound bag frozen corn kernels
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 large orange, yellow or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 -32 ounces box vegetable stock
- 1. Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- 2. Add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- 3. Add garlic, chili powder, and cumin, cook for an additional minute and then transfer to a crock pot.
- 4. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- 5. Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- 6. Serve with desired accompaniments.
Suggested Accompaniments: Sour Cream, Cheddar Cheese, Parmesan Cheese
This recipe and picture is from Weelicious