If you follow my blogs you know I don't eat chicken. However, it does seem to be a favorite of many of you readers. I am posting this for you after being told it is an excellent recipe.
4 chicken breasts (500g/17 oz)
– 1 tbsp oil
– A pinch of sea salt and black pepper
– 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
– 6 tomatoes, diced
– 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
– 8 basil leaves, diced
– 60ml (quarter cup) of balsamic vinegar
1) Put the sliced onion at the bottom of the slow cooker and then put the chicken breasts on top and then add the olive oil and season with the salt and pepper.
2) Add the tomatoes, garlic and basil and then pour the balsamic vinegar on top.
3) Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.