- 2 15-oz jars Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 2 16-oz. pkgs potato gnocchi
- 2 cans chopped spinach
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 10-oz evaporated milk
Add all ingredients except gnocchi to the slow cooker and combine well.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or low 4 hours.
- Add gnocchi to soup and combine well. Cook for 1 hour longer on low.
- Fills a 6 qt slow cooker to capacity. Cut recipe in half for a 4 qt. cooker.
Note: If you have leftovers to warm later, add a little water. Soup thickens when it sits.
As you know, I am not a chicken eater. I saw this recipe and thought my family would like it and you might want it, too. I cannot give my opinion of this recipe either good or bad. This recipe is from Marty's Musings.